1. Vehicle rent will be charged based on desire fleets.
2. Price Per KM charges will be vary from 9-INR to 14-INR plus base fare depending on vehicle/vehicles choosen by riders.
3. GST and Convenience fee will be applicable on total ride fare.
Read & Understand
Welcome to MeOnda and thank you for giving an opportunity to serve you with MeOnda services. When you use our products or services, you’re agreeing to our terms. So please take a few minutes to read over the below mentioned Terms and Conditions.
Please read these user terms carefully before downloading our application and/or using our website.
These terms and conditions (“User Terms”) apply to Your visit and use of the site whether through a computer or a mobile phone, the Service, and the Application, as well as to all information, recommendations and or services provided to You on or through the Site. This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statuses amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000.
1. You agree and acknowledge that You may cancel Your request for a Vehicle from a Driver at any point of time subject to a Cancellation Fee as explained below:
- If you cancel after 30 minutes of the cab is allotted or
- If a driver cancels after waiting at Your location for more than 20 minutes
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the Driver is delayed by more than an hour to pick You, You will not be charged any Cancellation Fee.
2. You shall be notified of the applicable Cancellation Fee in advance whenever You attempt to cancel a booking/service request. The notification shall be on the Application and/or the Site.
3. MeOnda shall provide a receipt of the Cancellation Fee, if any, payable by You for every cancellation in terms of the table above for such cancellations, however, separate invoices raised by the TPSPs for the Cancellation Fee, and MeOnda for the Convenience Fee on cancellations shall be provided to You on request. You may raise a request for a copy of the invoices from the Support page.
4. The Cancellation Fee shall be payable by You at the completion of Your subsequent Ride.
5. The mode of payment of the Cancellation Fee shall be in terms of Clause 7 of these User Terms.
6. Clause 7 under Terms & Condition shall not apply to corporate rides availed pursuant.
You as customer agree and acknowledge that you are ready for MeOnda cancellation policy under clause 7 in Terms & Conditions.
- Based on cancellation policy, if convenience charge will be applicable then MeOnda will deduct the money and process your refund in same mode of payment.